There’s nothing better than a juicy, grass-fed burger topped with hearty marinara and mozzarella cheese. Add some grilled asparagus and baked, mashed sweet potatoes and you’ve got yourself a meal to truly fulfill! We are back sharing another recipe from our kitchen!
Cooking together for us, is about spending quality time together. It allows us to learn new things about one another and take a moment of time from the business of day to day to just relax and cut back from the world.
Open your hearts and your stomachs. Get ready to enjoy!
Grass Fed ground beef
Organic Sweet Potatoes
Lemon Garlic Herb
Prep Your Kitchen:
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees
- Prepare your ground beef into burger patties. Remove from packaging and season with salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Wash asparagus and place on baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, season with lemon Garlic Herb, salt and pepper
- After washing sweet potatoes, dice up and season with cinnamon and brown sugar. You’ll want to use a medium heat for this.
Let’s Bring Heat to the Kitchen:
- After the oven has been heated and you’ve prepared your burger patties and asparagus place into the oven for baking.
- Burgers take a total of 40 minutes
- Asparagus will take 25-30 minutes depending on how done you like your veggies!
- While those burgers and asparagus are cookin it is time to work on those sweet potatoes. Cook sweet potatoes on the stove with Vanilla almond milk, you’ll want to prepare them for mashing.
- To get sweet potatoes to mashed this will take about 20-25 minutes. You don’t want them too soft but you won’t want them undercooked either.
- After you’ve got mashed sweets, place your batch into a buttered, (Grass fed butter is preferred) oven-safe pan. Add an extra dash of brown sugar and cinnamon and top with marshmallows.Place in the oven for 15 minutes. You’ll want your marshmallows to brown just a tad!
- Now that you have your sweet potatoes in the oven you can now top off your burgers with your marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- You’ll want to take out your asparagus and cover to keep the heat.
- In total this meal will take about an hour to an hour forty to complete but it is so so worth the wait!
This meal pairs well with an Apothic Red and your choice of any Disney+ film!
Let us know how you brought this recipe into your home!
Until next time,